Meet the next generation of stylish and sustainable pacifiers designed for modern families. Made with dual purpose in mind, our one-piece hygienic design is a pacifier and teether in one. Plastic-free and completely non-toxic, suitable for babies 0-24 months.
REASONS TO FALL IN LOVE:
- DUAL PURPOSE- can be used as a pacifier to calm your little one or as a teether to help ease the pain.
- SILKY SOFT & BREATHABLE- skin soft medical grade silicone, gentle on baby's face and teeth but still resistant to bites.
- FAMILIAR SHAPE - rounded teat mimics mums breast and makes it particularly well suited for newborns and breastfed babies.
- SAFE AND HYGIENIC ONE-PIECE DESIGN- due to its unique design it is impossible for the pacifier to become a chocking hazard or have any harmful bacteria developing.
- SAFEST MATERIALS- allergy friendly. It is odourless and hypoallergenic. Made of premium quality 100% medical grade silicone, free of BPA, PVC, phthalates and latex.
- SAFETY TESTED - compliant with the European standard for pacifiers EN1400-A2:2018 and toys EN 71-1:2014+A1:2018
LOOK AFTER ME:
Before first use, remove the product from packaging. Place the pacifier in boiling water for 5 minutes, allow to cool, and squeeze any water from the pacifier. Before each use, wash with soap and water and let air dry. Do not clean with abrasive cleaning agents or antibacterial cleaners. Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Nipple should be sucked on, as a means to soothe, not chewed. Never dip the teat in sweet substances or medication. When used as a teether pop it in the fridge for a few minutes before giving it to your baby. For safety and hygiene, it's recommended to replace after 4 weeks of use.
Inspect carefully before each use. Pull the pacifier in all directions. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586. Never attach other ribbons or cords to a soother, your child might be strangled by them.
Do not tie pacifier around child's neck as it presents a strangulation danger.
Do not leave a soother in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
Always use this product under adult supervision.
Designed in the UK | Made in China
If the pacifier becomes lodged in the mouth, remove it with care, as gently as possible. It is designed so that it cannot be swallowed.
Pacifier colour might vary slightly to different lighting.